The Call for Papers for VSE’s Annual Conference in Berlin is now open.
The deadline for submitting your proposal is 1 April 2020.
This year’s conference edition “Celebrating our past. Creating hope for the future” is a celebration of the work the victim support community of the EU has done over the last 30 years.
With this in mind, this year’s Conference will explore the history of victims’ rights in Europe, the changing landscape for support of victims and the future of victims’ rights in Member States.
We are inviting inspiring and inspired speakers to contribute to our conference through two main forms:
– A one-hour workshop – which, depending on the subject could be split between two or three speakers.
– A ten-minute lightning speech with an opportunity to get immediate feedback from the audience.
We welcome interactive and creative working methods. For example:
- Debating session (plenary debate with participant using voting cards or interactive voting methods),
- Short training or instruction sessions (introducing skills or tools),
- Educative games or simulations (roleplaying, quiz, association cards),
- Short movie/documentary,
- Casuistic session (discussion of relevant issues using real life cases or victims’ stories).